Mixing & Reactive Compounding
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene – Copolymer (ABS-SAN)
The LIST KneaderReactor combines several process steps such as melting, blending, reacting and the final removal of solvent in one single process unit.
The LIST KneaderReactor is also extremely efficient for grafting reactions and reactive compounding.
- Effective self-cleaning to minimize dead zones, product accumulation and product degradation
- Excellent kneading and mixing for better homogenization
- High input of mechanical power and kneading torque
- Effective heat transfer
- High surface renewal efficiency
- Large free vapour volume
- Precise and uniform temperature control due to large heat transfer areas
- Continuous processing
- Processing of sticky and highly viscous products
- Narrow residence time distributions (plug flow)
- Wide and flexible range of average residence times
- Reliable process scale-up from pilot to industrial units